Wednesday 10 November 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to I Heart Famicom! I started this blog after recently moving to Osaka and purchasing a Famicom, an ambition of mine ever since seeing pictures of one in a magazine whilst on a family holiday in the UK in the mid 80's. I first began writing a blog about my new life in Japan, which you can see here:  http://startinginosaka.blogspot.com/ but then decided that the Famicom related articles deserved a blog of their own, hence I Heart Famicom. I intend to not only post Famicom related information but any general retro game articles that may be of interest. With any luck I will find the time to post on a regular basis with small reviews of weird and wonderful games I come across! The following posts will be taken from my 'Starting Again in Osaka' blog.


 Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment